söndag 2 december 2007

God morning.

I have just ätit breakfast. I think it is so fun to blogga so i cant låta bli to writa a few words.
Yesteday lossnade det on the blogfront, and i found so much to write of. Its funny.
Today ska jag put up julgardinerna, and the ljusstakes. I feel inspiration, at once. Få see if it sitter i hole way.
My family isnt so sällskapliga. My dotter sleep till dinnertime. My livskamrat and my son is out and hunting, all day long, every day. Soon i dont now them anymore. But i dont feel lonesam, i trivs with them. I dont ned to tjata and gnälla on them. I just rår me self. And its so skönt.
In morse my husband took out the horses, so i kunde sleep how länge i wille. It was skönt.
Now i must go and begin to putsa windows, so the tomte be glad when he is comming hit.
If he comes?

1 kommentar:

Vemvet, inte jag. sa...

Oh, dear mom, I will wrejta dig lejtär. Now jag är going to the old people on my jobb.

Puss.